Driving and Parking Procedures
● Parking permits must be located on the rear view mirror or the bottom driver’s side windshield.
● It is the student’s responsibility to have a parking permit on the registered vehicle while on school property at all times.
● Students may not loan or give their parking permit to other students.
● Only school registered drivers of their own vehicles may drive on school property.
● Under NO circumstances are students to drive or park in the faculty parking lots.
● Students must park in designated areas only.
● NO student parking in the back parking lot behind the stadium. Athletes may use this parking lot during away games only.
● Students may not loiter or sit in vehicles during the school day.
● No smoking, use of chewing tobacco, or vaporizing devices in vehicles by driver/passengers while on school property.
● Avoid unnecessary driving in the school zone.
● Observe the legal speed limit (15 MPH) and drive in a safe manner at all times.
● Violations of the above mentioned driving & parking policies may result in a combination of the following:
towing of vehicle
loss of driving privileges on
campus for a designated period
Severe infractions may result in driving privileges being revoked
● Cars may be searched in accordance with the Kittitas School Board Policy 3230
● Parking is a privilege at Kittitas Secondary. All district and school policies extend to the school parking lot.
Parking permits must be renewed every school year and returned upon graduation/withdrawal from school.
There is a $5.00 fee for cards that are lost or not returned.